Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Matter of Time

They say your life can change in a matter of minutes,and yes I do believe this.And there isn't that anything we can do about it,I know.I live everyday with reminders that I have MS.I fight everyday to try to put it out of my mind,but it doesn't last long.And one of the worse case scenarios  to happen is when you are loosing your spouse because they don't know how to deal with it no more so than the one fighting.I wish I could go back to the way it use to be but that isn't practical.
I try everyday to do something,just make a stitch,paint a stroke or whatever and thou everyday we can't.What I am trying to say is that I hate this life just as bad as anyone else,but what am I to do?I can't go on living like this and can't expect my family to do that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment