Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Been Awhile

It has been probably a week since I have had the time to sit down and do this.I have been busy,the computer was down for a couple of days,and school started back for 2 of my 3 school-age granddaughters.Which I was busy trying to help them prepare,being grannie has its advantages,lololo.
I have eagerly been busy also,primed and painted picture frames and shelves for 2 of my granddaughters room.They live in an apt. and any color has to be done with items as this and peelable art,which they have done this also.I made a  doily for a Christmas gift yes a Christmas gift.And worked on another item for a birthday gift,will post after she gets it,lololo.
And of course I have been thrift store shopping plus Antiquing.And found a great little shop here in our town by accident on Facebook from a friend way back to high school.And it has great items,new jewelry,new purses,pillows,dolls,trinkets,yes my kind of shop.
Now to the important item I always suggest for anyone if they do read this,help the American Red Cross.This weekend here in our area on Sunday evening a neighboring city and county was hit with a flash flood.Luckily no one was injured or killed,but lives and homes have been torn upside down,the following link will lead it to one of the stories where a house had to be demolished because it was washed out onto a road,yes a road.So please give if you can to these great Volunteers of the American Red Cross.The following link is one of the many stories from then:http://www2.wjhl.com/news/2012/aug/08/crews-demolish-dry-creek-house-washed-away-flood-ar-2118001/           And ALSO Please remember to SMILE,everyone looks so pretty when you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment