Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Smile

Smile.
Today would be a wonderful day
not to take life so seriously.
Today may end up the way you prefer -
and it may not.
Happiness is not about being a winner -
it's about being gentle with life -
being gentle with yourself.
Let life be a dance,
and choose the kind of
dance you want for today -
perhaps a gentle loving dance.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie


Today and yesterday have been different from days past,but with Today and my Tomorrows I hope and pray will be better.I always know when the MS Monster is trying to gain on me,I shed tears for no reason,oh they are for me a reason,but to someone who never has had to deal with it can't see the reason why.I  have made a couple of items while backing the Monster into the corner.I brought a lovely OLD BENCH home Sunday,and IT has many lives still left in it,and with it being made out of solid wood,not that cheap stuff,it has great potential.
And with that I leave you with a thought,please remember The American Red Cross,they always need help,they HELP so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment