Thursday, August 30, 2012

ok

So I am trying to get myself back on track,and it has been rough,but I have great friends that help.If not for them I don't know where I would be.Going through some personal stuff along with the MS can leave one frustrated,feeling alone,and feeling revenge.But will leave the later alone,lololo.

I finished 2 wreaths I had started for Halloween,going to use my old wreath and spice it up for my Fall Decorations.I purchased some things last yr after Fall at Hobby Lobby at 90% off so I have new to go along with my old.I call my new Halloween Wreath  "The Corpse Bride Wreath.The Netting hanging down is suppost to be a veil,and I added glitter to the flowers I purchased at the Dollar Tree.I took tulle and knotted strips around the wreath,so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment