Friday, August 24, 2012

Facebook

Probably by chance the ones who really read my blog already know this,been a WEEK,16 month old granddaughter has walking pneumonia,my prego daughter and other 2 granddaughters were involved in an auto accident,and I am exhausted.Poor baby hasn't felt good and ran a temp.Plus she is teething on top of that.
And with all this I haven't got much done,except I did make or finish a Fall/Halloween wreath when my grandbaby slept,had to do something to make time a little better. And I did get a chair primered and ready to paint,when all this wildness stops.But I get so excited this time of year.I love going to all the Fall Festivals in the area,and Apple Festival in the area.I love seeing all the mums and pumpkins being used for decorations.And I can't wait to decorate either,my VERY FAVORITE Time,then after that the season to be MERRY,which we will patiently await the new arrival of our very first grandson.After 4 granddaughters we are awaiting with much enthusiasm.
And we are planning a Halloween/Fall get together for the granddaughters and their friends.A good ole weinee  and marshamallow roast.We missed last year,but we plan on brining the tradition back with full force this year,and with a new baby addition to their family it will make them feel like we haven't abandoned them again this year.And who doesn't like having a bunch of great kids around to make life more fun.So yes we are going to get everything in order from invitations to decorations,with corn shocks and pumpkins it is going to be a grand time again.And I will keep everyone updated as we go through time.
And living in NorthEast Tennessee this weekend WE all know it is RACETIME at Bristol Baby,and they are expecting a bigger crowd once again,and that means more traffic for those of us who dare to get out,which means not me,lololo.
But hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND,and with next weekend being Labor Day weekend,we may have to blow this summer out with all its glory,lololo we shall see.And Please REMEMBER to SMILE,)

No comments:

Post a Comment