Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Busy as a Bee

Haven't been here alot,and one reason I have been so busy.Got one gift made and ready to mail tomorrow.Got the youngest grandbaby's tutu made for Halloween,she will be a ghost.Got the oldest one in progress,have the tutu ready to sew and put the feather around the waist,she is the White Swan from The Black Swan,and with that one is going to be the Black Swan,have her tulle cut and ready to tie one.And I have started on another baby blanket,did I say I am busy.lolololol And I have got to make Christmas Gifts,time time time will I have enough. The weather is cool and very rainy here,we are now transferring to our Autumn season,you can feel it in the air.I can't wait to see all the leaves changing to the pretty Golds,Yellows and Reds.And of course we already are in the middle of Ragweed,which plays havac on anyone who has allergies.This time of year is busy here in our area,we have lots of Festivals,beautiful scenery to go and visit.A few of my favorite places are of course The Great Smoky Mountains',The Blue Ridge Parkway,and the area around it in North Carolina,Asheville Blowing Rock and of course that means I will get to meet my daughter and granddaughter over there for a quick visit. And of course we will have marshamallow roasts using the fire pit.And good times to share once again with each other. I hope everyone has a prosperous week as I am going to try to have,MS will not have time to keep me down,lololololol and please SMILE it does catch on,and what is better a smile or a frown which makes your entire face wrinkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment