Sunday, June 10, 2012

When The Tough Get Going

I have had a rough couple of nights,and days,but I have been trying to work through all of this.No ONE can explain how MS treats someone or explain HOW Each ONE is different one day to the next. I decided once again to FIGHT and FIGHT hard,got some quilt squares cut and have been quilting them,to then sew together once I finish them,I have found this easier for me to do at the time,hey whatever works" Do It". I worked one entire night trying to make "Chandelier" earrings using the needle tatting way,finally got a pair made also this week.I watched a new video of someone on You-tube and She really helped me alot,found alot  more tips that others.
And with the much warmer Spring weather than normal,flowers, shrubs and everything is doing great.But will be back on here more again,if just for myself to channel and work through this time,so hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment