Saturday, April 21, 2012

4 EXTRA

Let me begin by saying I would not have had it any other way, have had my daughter and 3 granddaughters for a week,victim of circumstance,which has meant LAUNDRY,lololo  I will get it done,hopefully,lololo but all is getting back to well never normal but back to where it was a couple of weeks ago anyway.Living in this house could never be normal compared to some who have no one that doesn't have a person living with a disease,but normal for those of us who do.Weather is pretty but chance for more storms,just want to get the annuals in the ground without worry of a frost.Peony's are blooming along with the iris's.Our tame blackberries are blooming,can't wait for those.The only thing is they have bigger pits.Have made pics of everything blooming and     will post when I get all the laundry done,hopefully tonight,fingers crossed,lololo.
I worked last night on tatting,practicing for bigger project,and actually it looked pretty good.Exhaustion has kicked in so it is even hard for me to keep my mind set on doing that.Want to make more earrings,but just can't get the ole mind into it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment