Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another cold day here in the South East,17at noon,this isn't right.We had snow showers yesterday and last night,too cold to snow I guess,and the air didn't have enough moisture.Got my chest of drawers upholstered (something new I saw on Pinterest) and my Valentine Cards made.My Potato soup was good,just added bacon,chicken broth,salt, a dash of cajun spice with flour and milk to my cooked potatoes,and my husband and    granddaughter topped it with shredded cheese,  with some corn bread,yummy,just what we needed for a very cold day.Haven't seen the Cardinals,they must have flown somewhere warmer.Got to get to  work on quilting,another good week weather wise for that,and get some new jewelry made for the Spring,that I am so looking  forward to..Hope everyone has  a blessed Sunday and week ahead,Remember to smile,if one person can,it passes forward to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment